- GIS-Based: Used existing street network and other GIS layers such as Parcel, Land Use / Zoning, Orthophotography, Building Footprint, Street Centerline, Easement, Census Data, Hydrants and Water Pipelines.
- Hardware Independent: Supports industry-leading hardware modems from Sierra Wireless (MP Series), AirLink, BlueTree, and Enfora (MTGu Series). Can interface with other GPS modems that use standard communication protocols – NMEA and TAIP.
- Wireless Carrier Independent: You choose the data plan, and the wireless carrier. IIT will simply integrate with the plan of your choice.
- Hazard Zones / HAZMAT: Easily creates and displays various emergency or disaster scenarios – bomb blasts, chemical spills, evacuation zones, etc. Vehicles that enter and exit hazard zones will trigger alarms to track accountability and safety exposure limits of personnel responding to emergencies. Allows you to import EPA’s Tier2 Submit information for quick map display.
- Geofencing Zones: Created Geofences with “point-and-click” digitizing on the map display or utilizing any GIS polygon layers to generate the zones.
- Award-Winning: Received Special Achievement in GIS Award by ESRI for deployment at Hartford Fire Department